Blue Dyed Maple
Maine's only locally made and affordable timepiece.
You asked for an inexpensive, quality, Maine-made watch. I listened.
I went beyond designing a timepiece. I worked to create something that was to be part of your everyday carry regiment. I wanted to build a tool. A tool that could match any outfit. Be dressed up or down. A tool that did its job; measured time.
From the outside, you'll see a black nylon NATO strap to match a black PVD coated stainless-steel case. Encased beneath a stainless-steel case back and scratch resistant mineral crystal glass you will find a Japanese quartz movement, and the staple of every Bagley Watch Co. creation, a hand crafted wood dial.
With the dial grain dyed to a deep Casco Bay blue, you can stand out among the rest knowing your timepiece is unique and crafted specifically for you and your style.
- Dial Grain: Blue dyed Maple
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant Mineral Crystal
- Case: Solid 316L PVD coated around
- Crown: Stainless-steel, Single Gasket
- Movement: Japanese Quartz
- Strap: Woven nylon, stainless-steel hardware
- Case Width (w/ out crown): 44mm
- Case Thickness: 9mm
- Lug Width: 24mm
*Expect a 2-week build time from date of order*