Maine's only locally made and affordable timepiece.
You asked for an inexpensive, quality, Maine-made watch. I listened.
I went beyond designing a timepiece. I worked to create something that was to be part of your everyday carry regiment. I wanted to build a tool. A tool that could match any outfit. Be dressed up or down. A tool that did its job; measured time.
From the outside, you'll see a black nylon NATO strap to match a black PVD coated stainless-steel case. Encased beneath a stainless-steel case back and scratch resistant mineral crystal glass you will find a Japanese quartz movement, and the staple of every Bagley Watch Co. creation, a hand crafted wood dial.
With the dial grain kept in its raw African Padauk format, you can stand out among the rest knowing your timepiece is unique and crafted specifically for you and your style.
- Dial Grain: African Padauk
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant Mineral Crystal
- Case: Solid 316L PVD coated stainless-steel
- Crown: Stainless-steel, Single Gasket
- Movement: Japanese Quartz
- Strap: Woven nylon, stainless-steel hardware
- Case Width (w/ out crown): 44mm
- Case Thickness: 9mm
- Lug Width: 24mm
*Expect a 2-week build time from date of order.*